|Date Posted||September 9, 2021|
Cross Train to become a Salesforce Technical Architect!
**This position is UK-wide**
Rated as one of the world's best jobs, a career in Salesforce will set you up with a highly sought-after skillset. At Revolent, we'll help you on this journey by providing training, certifications, access to a professional development and support program and that all-important commercial experience working with some of the world's leading brands.
Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies and well-known retailers, to leading professional services firms and Salesforce implementation partners. As a Revolent Salesforce Architect, you'll work with one or more of our clients as part of their Salesforce teams, to help them to get the most out of the platform and turn great ideas into reality.
As an experienced Software Developer and Architect, you will already possess highly transferrable skills and experience that will help you in your new role. In addition to this, we will provide you with 10 weeks of Salesforce training, which will include 2 certifications. As one of only a few Trailhead Academy Authorized Training Providers in the world, you will learn from expert Salesforce instructors and be given the opportunity to apply your knowledge in real world situations, ensuring you have the skills and confidence to make an immediate impact for our clients, and to grow your career.
After training, you will become a Salesforce Architect, and will work with our clients as part of their teams for a minimum 2-year period. After this time, you may transfer to the client permanently or remain with Revolent, having gained the skills and the experience needed to kickstart your lucrative career as a Salesforce Architect.
Day to day, your role could include designing, coding, developing and testing apps, working on websites, integrating Salesforce with other platforms and systems, creating customised Salesforce environments to fit business needs, and much more.
Our mission at Revolent is to create exceptional Salesforce careers and - as part of this drive - we'll we provide you with a comprehensive professional development program, including regular one-to-one career coaching, mentoring, and access to a network of Salesforce professionals ready to give you advice and support.
What we're looking for
- At least 12 months Architecture experience
- Experience of at least one complete software development lifecycle in a commercial setting
- A passion for technology and a desire to start your career in Salesforce
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate about starting your career in Salesforce
- Previous hands-on Salesforce experience is a plus but not mandatory
- Commitment to a minimum of two years working with us post training
What we offer
Alongside a competitive salary we will provide you with:
- Comprehensive paid Salesforce training
- Funded Salesforce Administration Certification
- Funded Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification
- Support to gain further certifications during your journey with us
- A professional development plan tailored to your career goals
- Access to mentoring and support programs and networking opportunities
- The opportunity to work with some of the biggest Salesforce customers in the world
- Revols for Good: voluntary opportunities to work with our charity partners
Revolent specializes in creating Salesforce and AWS talent. We recruit, cross-train, place and develop talent for these ecosystems, fuelling the market with the next generation of certified professionals.
We are passionate about tackling the skills shortage and making a career in the cloud more accessible to a wider group of people, helping to create a more diverse workforce, not just for our clients but for the cloud sector overall.
Our Revols are the most important part of our business and we invest heavily in their professional development, helping to launch their careers in the cloud. We are also committed to giving back and support a diverse range of causes, all over the world, supporting our Revols to use their Salesforce and AWS skills to help charities who need them the most.
We are on an unstoppable journey of growth and are looking for people who want to go beyond with us on what will be an incredibly exciting talent revolution!
Find out more about us: Revolentgroup.com #LifeatRevolent