|Date Posted||June 2, 2021|
I am currently recruiting for my client a leading and multi award winning AWS Partner, who are experiencing accelerated growth and are keen to add additional Account Managers to their growing Sales and Client Centricity team.
You will help drive the growth of their customers while helping them realise their adoption and business goals utilising Amazon Web Services (AWS).
In this role, you will seek opportunities to establish Amazon Web Services as the key cloud technology provider across the companies you manage, driving increased use of AWS services.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Ensure customer satisfaction.
* Drive revenue in customers by understanding where we can add value through their service offerings.
* Meet or exceed revenue and goal targets.
* Develop and execute a comprehensive account plan to manage and grow numerous accounts concurrently utilising theur core competencies.
* Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
* Accelerate customer adoption.
* Maintain and grow a strong sales pipeline.
Skills and Qualifications
- Multiple years of IT sales or business development experience
- Proven track-record of consistent customer growth
- Previous experience working in the AWS ecosystem (or equivalent)
- Entrepreneurial mentality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable delivering results in a fast growing and ever changing environment
- AWS Cloud Practitioner / Solution Architect Associate certification preferred
Salary / Benefits
The role comes with an attractive basic salary - £45,000 - £50,000 - With an OTE of £80K - Exceptional performance could see OTE reach £100K
My client are based in central London are currently operating a remote based model.
In a post Covid environment - The role will be ideally based 2 days in the office, 3 days remote based.