|Date Posted||September 9, 2021|
Role - Python/AWS Developer
Contract Length - 6 Months
Location - Remote
Rate - Negotiable / Competitive (Outside IR35)
You will be working with my client that holds a wide portfolio of market leading PropTech businesses that span an incredible range of markets and technology platforms across the sector. With well-known application suites, online services and massive national scale property data as well as premier geospatial datasets they are at the forefront of innovation and thought leadership in the industry.
The client deliver award-winning solutions to estate agency, conveyancing, surveying, lender valuations, land asset management, environmental consultancy, and Government markets. This is a chance to join the business at a time where they are making major steps forward in leveraging the latest cloud and large-scale technologies to start bringing together the entire market to a unified platform.
You will be working within feature teams delivering for a key central government client. This is a fast-paced environment that will require excellent specialist knowledge of Python and AWS along with the ability to maintain excellent lines of communication between all team members.
- Responsible for the delivery and implementation of backlog items as prioritised in the product backlog by the Product Owner within agreed timescales, ensuring that Product Owner requirements have been met as stated in the acceptance criteria.
- Responsible for ensuring development is delivered to the acceptance criteria and requirements of the Product Owner.
- Experience and understanding of implementing solutions on server less technology
- Experience of delivering technical solutions using Python language
- Good knowledge of AWS products and AWS CDK
- Experience of delivering APIs
- Technical knowledge and ability to develop software to meet business needs, able to offer solutions for the implementation of backlog items as defined by the team.
- Be able to collaborate and problem solve
- Able to articulate test scenarios and edge cases to inform testing requirements for backlog items
- Ability to consider the end-to-end system requirements for testing
- Able to identify, raise, fix and test technical bugs
My client is looking to start interviewing asap, so if this role sound something similar to what you are doing or something you want to get involved in, then please send your updated CV and we can have a chat.