|Date Posted||June 8, 2021|
Jefferson Frank is searching for a Full Stack Developer to work on a 6 month contract for a environmental sustainability start-up based in London and Manchester. This is a fully remote role which is Outside of IR35.
You will have a sound knowledge of software engineering techniques and follow best practice especially around OOP, QA, Agile, Continuous Integration and TDD.
* Commercial experience working with the following technologies (2 years minimum)
* AWS (AWS Certifications are highly desirable)
* OOP / N-Tier / SOA
* Agile / Scrum / Continuous Integration / TDD
Skills and experience:
* Basic understanding of DDD-oriented Microservice Architectures
* Serverless & Containers
* DevOps / Continuous Delivery / Jenkins
* Git / Bitbucket / SourceTree
* AWS AppSync / Lambda
* Business Intelligence tools
| AWS | Node.JS | SQL | React |
If this profile sounds like you, please get in touch for a confidential call with one of our consultants.
Job Type: Full Time, Contract