|Date Posted||October 4, 2019|
Greetings from tackle consulting!!!
Below is the JD please let me know your interest
Position : ETL AWS Admin Consultant
Location : Playa Vista ,CA
Based on client requirement, AWS, Informatica & SQL are key skills for this position
• Strong experience with Informatica and associated technologies.
• Extensive experience and knowledge on SQL and query tuning skills
• Good experience in AWS services like Redshift and S3.
• Hands on experience in Unix scripting.
• Possess strong analytical skills required to troubleshoot issues, identify resolutions and be available for off business hours implementation and support
• Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to handle pressure situations without compromising on quality
• Good analytical and communication skills
• Production job monitoring, failure analysis and restart the jobs
• Building new pipeline, models and code for on-boarding of a new data source or transformation changes for existing solution.
• Analyze the data discrepancies, identify root cause and communicate to business users
• Routine bug fixes, data queries, fresh data loads, etc.
• Data queries which may come from Business users
• Identifying and resolving technical issues
• Status reportingdling.