|Date Posted||November 17, 2020|
My client, a leading Consultancy are currently recruiting for experienced Devops Engineers to join their small but growing Platform Engineering team to work on a mixture of internal and client projects. They are a big AWS partner and you will be working on a mixture of AWS projects and Private Cloud projects. My client are a specialist consultancy that provide Managed Service solutions to Telecomms companies in the UK.
The successful candidate will be a proven Devops Engineer who has experience in both working on AWS and Private Cloud environments. You will also ideally come from an Infrastructure/Engineering background and have transitioned in to a Devops capacity.
The ideal candidate will ideally have Active SC Clearance, however my client are also happy to consider candidates are who eligible for Clearance too!
Role & Responsibilities
- Work with the internal team and/or client delivery teams to build and manage AWS or Private cloud platforms and then manage the improvement of mission critical production ssytems
- Be an influential contributor to the Devops culture. This is a small team of 2 at the moment so you will provide Devops best practices and demonstrate your experience to lead the team in certain areas.
- Build and manage Jenkins CI/CD Pipelines.
- Drive the adoption and implementation of containerisation using Docker and Kubernetes.
Skills & Qualifications
- AWS / Private Cloud
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Ansible / Chef / Puppet / Terraform
- Python / Shell / Bash / Powershell