|Location||El Segundo, CA|
|Date Posted||June 29, 2020|
DevOps Cloud Engineer- AWS - RDS - S3
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jon Lopez
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
Location: El Segundo, CA
Compensation : $110k-$165k
Position: Big Data Engineer
An aggressively funded and established start-up with several offices through out the nation is looking to add a seasoned Big Data Engineer to the BOOMING team. They are a revolutionary waste management and recycling company that's backed up by one of the largest mechanical engineering companies in Europe. You should have 4+ years of experience with Full AWS stack of Big Data : RDS, Lambda, S3, Glue, etc.
Why join us?
Do you want to help save the worlds most precious resource? We do too!
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Great work life balance + remote work options!
- Competitive Equity Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
We're looking for a passionate DevOps Engineer to build API web services,p articipate in designing, and building systems for maximum performance, reliability and scalability . Ideally, the candidate will be managing our globally distributed and cloud based infrastructure that powers our app for thousands of users daily.
- Responsibilities include implementing or contributing to:
- Configuration and infrastructure management with aws.
- Executing and troubleshooting Serverless application deployment procedures.
- Development of and continual improvement of automation and procedures.
- Analyzing and supporting infrastructure in AWS.
- Monitoring system performance and recommend corrective action.
- Documenting the current environment and ongoing maintenance of documentation.
- Collaboration with product owners, developers, and support staff to ensure continuous and reliable delivery of service.
- any experience with API's is a big plus.
- Nodejs/ Python experiences.
- Serverless framework
- Scripting languages such as Bash, Python, and Powershell.
- Git, GitHub, and related tools.
- 3-5 years of experience working in an AWS environment (especially with S3,Lambda, and RDS)
- 3 weeks PTO to start
- Health, dental, vision
- Monthly allowance - Gym membership, cell phone bill, internet, etc.
- 1-2 remote days/week
- Competitive compensation plan
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.