|Date Posted||September 7, 2021|
Data Engineer - All levels
Salary - up to £65,000 DOE
My client provides data engineering, data science, data architecture and cloud solutions expertise turning data into valuable insights for action at industry-leading speed. They collect, cleanse, classify, process and visualise any type of data at scale, allowing real-time exploration of massive data sets and unlocking the value of data that was previously inaccessible to their clients.
They are partnered with Snowflake (Technology Partner), Talend (Platinum Partner), Databricks (Premier Partner), AWS (Advanced Partner) & Microsoft Azure (Cloud Solution Provider) to deliver end-to-end services to modernise data architecture and operations.
They are looking for:
- Hands on experience in AWS (Big Data) ecosystem e.g AWS Glue, EMR, EC2, S3, Redshift
- Hands on experience building and developing Data pipelines to ingest data to their datalakes and warehouses
- Python and SQL
- Workflow management tools are of interest e.g Airflow
- Continuous integration (CI/CD) a plus
- Passion/Interest in ML/AI
They are hiring at all levels from graduate to senior engineers, if this is of interest please get in touch with Steven from Jefferson Frank by applying below
Feel free to reach out directly on Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/steven-mckay-837431207/