|Date Posted||November 15, 2019|
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative and rapidly-expanding Contract Cloud market as a Billing Team Leader for one of our newest brands, Jefferson Frank.
Frank Recruitment Group was founded in Newcastle-upon-Tyne in 2006 with one ambition: to become the recognised global experts in recruitment for niche technology markets. Over a decade later, nearly 2,000 employees work across 20 locations around the world. Our focus has remained the same throughout our growth, using our knowledge to find the best specialist IT talent and placing them into great jobs. In 2016, we were acquired by TPG Growth, a global investor with over $9bn worth of assets across a variety of sectors that counts businesses like Burger King, Spotify and Airbnb among its investments. Given Frank Recruitment Group's incredible journey to date it was the perfect partnership and the company has continued its rapid expansion since joining forces.
Cloud technologies are currently experiencing a period of phenomenal growth, which has led to the development of new focus markets within our stable of 8 trading brands. As result, we are currently seeking external leadership talent to join our Jefferson Frank contract team based in London recruiting for highly sought-after AWS candidates. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced recruiter to join a rapidly-developing Cloud market in a combined billing and leadership position as a Team Leader. The AWS market is currently at a pivotal point in its development which means now is the time to join and double the size of our existing team.
We have a strong business strategy and are excited to bring new talent on board to join us on our mission. We believe in new ideas and value the input of experienced recruitment professionals, meaning you have the opportunity to scope your own career out of a market with phenomenal opportunity for growth and development.
- At least 3 years' experience in a 360 recruitment role
- Strong sales skills with the ability to generate at least 2 personal deals per month
- Experience of team leadership in a sales/recruitment environment with the necessary qualities to motivate and inspire a team by leading from the front
- Excellent working knowledge of the recruitment sector and its associated resources such as candidate/client databases, job boards, professional networking platforms
- Fluency in written and spoken English
You will be expected to take the necessary steps to learn your market and become an expert in the field however applications are welcome from candidates with 360 recruitment experience in any industry.
- A favourable commission structure offering uncapped earning potential in a market with very lucrative and above-average fees
- An industry-leading Learning & Development team who will support your development of advanced sales skills and behavioural leadership qualities
- Career development opportunities in line with your preferred progression plan, including senior leadership, international relocation or a move to alternative departments (e.g. Client Management, Talent Acquisition)
A comprehensive benefits package including:
- Annual holiday allowance that increases with seniority
- Flexitime for high achievers
- Savings at a range of local retail, hospitality and wellbeing establishments
- Discounted health and vision care
- Transport benefits
- Workplace pension and life insurance policy
- Access to expert advice including legal, financial and personal counselling
We are proud of the unique culture we have created at Frank Recruitment Group and are delighted that this has been acknowledged by a number of Employee Engagement Awards including the Best Place to Work for Women, the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For and the Best in Biz awards. As well as celebrating our business success, we like to acknowledge each individual employee for their achievements with frequent celebration opportunities including:
- Monthly open bar event including a business review meeting to highlight top performers, award winners and promotions
- Monthly Lunch Club for high achievers at top local restaurants
- Annual regional Summer Leadership Conference
- Black tie Christmas Parties
- International all-expenses paid incentives trips to exclusive destinations such as South Africa, Jamaica and Japan
As well as celebrating our own professional success, we understand that it's important for us to give back and are proud to support a number of CSR initiatives. As well as local fundraising events we are delighted to support the St. Martin's School in Kenya in their mission to educate as many children as possible and have given a group of our employees the opportunity to travel to Africa to volunteer
We also believe in equality and fair opportunities for all which is why we launched our Diversity Matters programme. As an equal opportunities employer, we support a wide range of diversity initiatives to promote equality and raise awareness on a regional and international scale both internally and externally with our clients and candidates.
If you are ready to Go Beyond with an award-winning, private equity-backed international organisation, now is the time to get in touch for a confidential conversation about how you can go to the next level with Frank Recruitment Group. Apply now to discuss this opportunity, as well as a range of other vacancies that could be exactly what you're looking for to develop your career.