|Date Posted||May 21, 2020|
A big data engineer is needed for a new greenfield project based in central London where the right person would be exposed the the full development life-cycle as well as have the chance to work with the latest in big data technologies and analytical tools.
You will work within a strong team of existing engineers and new starters including being led by a CTO who is well-respected within the industry and who has spoke at various events. The business are keen on their employees being immersed in the community as a whole and actively encourage/fund conferences and TechTalks.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop, maintain and improve their cloud data platform and autonomously plan, design, monitor, communicate and execute data projects
- Assist the analytics teams in the implementation of their machine learning use-cases
- Evangelize about their data platform, products and Data Engineering capabilities with other departments in order to bring more relevant data into their eco-system and develop future data-products that solve real business problems.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in big data technologies including Spark, Hive, Hadoop
- Ability to work closely with stakeholders
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies eg. AWS, Azure, GCP
- 33 days holiday
- Free Gym, group discount, Cycle2Work scheme
- Great Pension
- Private Healthcare
Jefferson Frank are the global leaders in AWS Cloud Recruitment. We specialise in Big Data Engineering/Architects/Analysts and recently attended Big Data London, Cloud Expo and Re:Invent where we showcase the latest in AWS Cloud trends.