|Date Posted||November 30, 2019|
BI Big Data Developer- AWS and ETL- Liverpool St- 50k+
One of the Europe's 1000 fastest growing companies, this employee reward and wellness provider is looking for a mid-level BI Big Data Developer with strong AWS to join their in house team. This is an innovative and dynamic company, working to provide a product used by hundreds of workplaces across the world. Headquartered in London, they've spread to 4 offices across the Northern and Southern Hemispheres and are growing rapidly. Their values embody their drive to boost employee productiveness and happiness and create a happy, inclusive workplace. This is an incredible opportunity for an ETL developer with a BI background to contribute towards the continued growth of this industry leading brand. Your input will drive the development of their product, used by workplaces across the world.
Role & Responsibilities
- Designing, building and implementing Big Data ETL solutions
- Working directly with stakeholders to implement data solutions that fit their requirements
- Implementing data reporting and analysis solutions
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong experience with data warehousing
- Background with BI or ETL development at an Enterprise level
- Experience with AWS especially Redshift and Glue
- Salary starting at 50k+
- A generous learning budget to support certifications
- Exposure to the latest tech
First stage telephone interviews are happening early next week, so get in touch if this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you!