|Date Posted||December 23, 2020|
Location: Washington, DC
Description: The Judge Group is currently seeking an AWS Systems Engineer with an active secret clearance. For immediate consideration, please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
- Provides technical support in system architecture, system design, system integration and technical management.
- Assists in providing technical input to the systems engineering process.
- Leads teams in developing application and technical plans.
- Guide customers in the installation and use of strategic products through education and guidance, first-use and tuning assistance problem solving and critical situation resolution.
- Manage project efforts in areas of GovCloud and FedRAMP
- Knowledge on web services and Rest API, DevOps, JSON and XML
- Extensive experience in a Windows Environment
- Experience in SQL and NoSQL
- Strong awareness of networking and internet protocols
- Support and maintain our cloud servers for both the customer facing and internal business tools
- Provide solution architecture and support issue resolution for cloud infrastructure
- Deliver Cloud Infrastructure in AWS and Azure to meet application demands
- Provide Cloud user management, security, capacity, monitoring and configuring application development tools
- Work closely with Development counterparts on requirements, issue identification and resolution, problem solving and planning related to production issues and software releases
- Identify security and performance issues at multiple layers of deployment for applications
- Provide proactive engineering and release deliverables, resulting in products and services with more efficiency, lower risk, and reduced customer impact
- Writing and maintaining clear documentation about system architecture, Release and Implementation plans, and develop and maintain internal documentation
- Troubleshooting and fixing production issues
- Developing monitoring solutions
- Ownership of build infrastructure
- Design best practices for build and release processes.
- Masters degree program, preferably in Computer Science or other engineering or technical discipline + 8 years of experience OR..
- Bachelor's degree program, preferably in Computer Science or other engineering or technical discipline. + 10 years of experience
- Active Secret clearance. Will hold higher level clearances.
- At least 3 years of proven hands on experience working with cloud-based technologies, specifically AWS and/or Azure
- Prior application/infrastructure architecture and cloud certifications are a plus
- Strong understanding of Active Directory (AD) and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) and setting up AD networks
- Strong communication, documentation, managing delivery timelines, handle multiple projects and multitasking skills are a must
- AWS SysOps Administrator Associate
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- Microsoft Azure experience/certifications
- Microsoft Certified - Azure Administrator Associate
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]