|Date Posted||January 13, 2021|
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a AWS Sr Architect with Compute, middleware, integration, application and Data services @ Philadelphia, PA. It is a fulltime position.
- 1.Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 2.Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- 3.Hands on experience build, support public cloud (AWS) projects and programs
- 4.Self-motivated; ability to maintain excellence with minimum supervision
- 5.Solid understanding of public cloud technologies
- 6.Understanding of agile, devops methodologies
- 7.Must have experience working with tight deadlines and handling escalations.
- 8.At least 8+ of IT industry experience
- 3+ yrs of hands on experience in any one of the below mentioned areas,
- Building and managing CI/CD pipeline using AWS / Open Source or Other proprietary tools
- Hands on experience with at least one of the source control tools
- Hands on experience with Continuous integration tool like Jenkins
- Hands on experience with containerization and orchestration
- 1.Kubernetes experience preferred 2.Good to have service mesh knowledge
- Hands-on experience on IaC tools like Terraform, Ansible, Chef etc
- Scripting knowledge (Bash/PowerShell/Python)
- Understanding of software deployment methodologies
- 2+ yrs of direct experience in build, support public cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- 9.Certification AWS – Associate level or above is mandatory.
- AWS DevOps specialty certification preferred
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]