|Date Posted||September 16, 2020|
AWS Software Engineer - Richardson, TX - $120 - 140k - Permanent
Seeking a full-time Software Engineer who will work on a team, while under the guidance of a Team Lead and Engineering Manager, in order to build the best-in-class web applications. This is not a remote position and the role is located in Richardson, TX.
Role & Responsibilities
- Implement solutions based on your own or other's design specs
- Give and receive feedback on pull-requests
- Write tests
- Design and build user-facing web-applications
- Conduct code-reviews
Skills & Qualifications
- Must be either a US Citizen or already have a Green Card to apply
- 3+ years of experience as a professional Software Developer
- 3+ years of experience with Node.js,
- Experience conducting code-reviews, giving and receiving feedback
- Self-directed individual
- Able to communicate effectively to technical and non-technical audiences
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401(k)
- Competitive base and bonus structure
- Vacation time
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
If you are interested in this position, reach out to me through email. My email is [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
"To be considered for this role, please send me a LI message or call me at 214-447-1433 or email me at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy."