|Date Posted||July 14, 2021|
AWS Senior DevOps Engineer - Remote or Hybrid
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a market-leading, rapidly expanding AWS cloud consulting firm which is looking to hire several experienced AWS DevOps Engineers. As an AWS Consulting Partner, the business provides consulting services and AWS cloud transformation across multiple sectors, from strategy and design through to implementation and training.
In this role, you will be a member of one of the DevOps implementation teams and will play a critical role in driving the architecture and implementation of AWS initiatives.
- Design and build DevOps CI/CD pipelines
- Deploy and support large scale enterprise level serverless architectures
- Design and develop automation whenever the opportunity arises
- Writing Infrastructure-as-Code using Terraform or AWS CloudFormation
- Setup of AWS environments including load-balancers, EC2 instances, and RDS databases
- Prepare system documentation and analysis
- Write SQL queries
- Create scripts using AWS APIs to configure the hosting environment.
- Perform Systems Administrator duties
- Build and deploy new versions of applications in the AWS hosting environment
The ideal candidate will possess:
- At least 3 years of AWS experience
- Experience in programming in Python, Java, NodeJS, Bash or Ruby
- Worked with Jenkins, Gitlab, Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Docker, Kubernetes
- Several years' experience working with AWS Services such as Lambda, EC2, CloudFormation, Auto Scaling, API Gateway etc.
- Be able to define Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipelines using JSON or YAML
- Health coverage for you and your family at low costs to you
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Long-term care insurance
- Expansive paid time off program
- Monthly employee social events
We are looking for technically strong individuals who are comfortable being client facing and who can build relationships with customers. In return you will receive a fantastic base salary and an excellent benefits package, and will be working for an organization which truly values its employees, rewards dedication, talent and hard work. The role can either be 100% remote or a hybrid model based from one of their network of offices nationwide, so the company can offer complete flexibility on your working location.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Amanda Messiora at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call 813-437-6860. My client is looking to start the interview process ASAP!
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professional on the planet. Back by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivaled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve- one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.