|Date Posted||September 16, 2020|
AWS Security DevOps Engineer-Python/Java--120-140K--Remote-Perm
This company is looking for a remote DevSecOps Engineer to work for their company and be part of a team of DevSecOps engineers consultants. We welcome all that are professionally qualified to apply, as we only focus on one thing, the work. So if you are a great AWS DevSecOps engineer and are looking for your next place to call home, this is the right company for you.
-Extensive hands on experience with AWS, AWS Security, and CloudFormation required. AWS Security Hub experience is a plus.
- Need experience with either Python, Ruby on Rails and/or Java (Spring framework ideally). You need to be super comfortable using one of these languages and must be able to use it daily.
Your Future Work:
- Monitor alerts/incidents & act immediately on them during shift, be available after hours if on-call.
- Follow alerting support communication escalation procedures
- Be a part of the team meetings & knowledge exchanges.
- Working with the entire team to define new efficient practices for current and newly deployed infrastructure.
- Contribute to a growing database of documentation surrounding infrastructure and applications hosted.
- Analyses and resolves problems associated with the operating system's servers, hardware, applications, and
- Provides product or service technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
-Able to handle yourself in stressful environments when dealing with business issues
-Deal well with ambiguous or undefined problems and can think abstractly while guiding others
-Energetic team player who can work across boundaries and is willing to adapt to change
-Confident in your skills and abilities, willing to share your knowledge, willing to learn
-Comfortable performing requirements analysis, interfacing with stakeholders of various levels and documenting solutions.
- Excellent communicative skill set with a consultative nature
- Application development background. Highly experienced and Proficient in Python, Ruby, or Node.JS. You must be able to write and test code and be comfortable doing this daily
- Strong CloudFormation experience
- Experience with AWS Security best practices - AWS Security Hub would be a big plus
- AWS experience as a whole and the confidence to consult
- Experience in a consulting role / experience engaging with board level and senior stakeholders - this is critical
-Hands on experience with AWS, AWS Security, and CloudFormation required. AWS Security Hub experience is a plus.
Your Future Benefits:
- Transparency into the company and complete ownership and accountability over the role.
- Ever-Changing and evolving Tech Stack
- 120-140K per year
To be considered for this role, please send me a LI message or call me at 972-546-3667 or email me at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.