|Date Posted||January 14, 2022|
Collaborate with program manager, engineers, developers and client to ensure AWS environments are deployed and configured. Candidate will administer Development, Test and Production environments in AWS Govcloud. Candidate should have strong experience in Infrastructure as Code automation with CloudFormation scripts. Work will require developing strategies to manage AWS cost and performance and corresponding scaling functions in EC2, VPC, ELB. The candidate must have 2-3 years of experience working within DoD Records Management Framework compliant Windows Server environments including experience with ACAS and HBSS. Candidate should possess a AWS SysOps Administrator or DevOps Engineer certification.
- Architect AWS based solutions using business and technical requirements
- Works with project teams to ensure strict adherence of AWS Govcloud environments to technical requirements
- Develop CloudFormation Scripts to automate Infrastructure as Code deployment and administration with integration to Release and Code Management software such as Atlassian JIRA, GitHub, and TeamCity
- Devise strategies for cost and performance management within AWS
- Administer Windows Server EC2 instances compliant with DoD RMF and have experience with ACAS and HBSS
- Configure VPC and ELB
Must have minimum of 2-3 years of experience engineering solutions in AWS. The individual must be able to architect solutions in AWS including AWS, EC2, and VPC. The individual must be able to administer and optimize AWS solutions and troubleshoot issues. This all so include EC2 server environments, EBS and S3 storage, management services such as Cloudwatch, and networking services such as VPC. Must be able to make recommendation on AWS cost saving methods.
- Candidate should possess a AWS SysOps Administrator or DevOps Engineer certification, though a lesser certification or equivalent experience may be considered.
- An active Secret security clearance is required.
- Good communication skills
- Decision making skills
- Self motivated
- Able to work with a team
Work may involve sitting or standing for extended periods of time. Position may require typing and reading from a computer screen. Must have sufficient mobility, including but not limited to bending, reaching, and kneeling to complete daily duties in a timely and efficient manner. There is a possibility that due to parking availability and location of work, walking moderate to long distance may be required. Possible lifting up to 25 lbs.
Please note: 4S-Silversword Software and Services LLC reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Positions functions and qualifications may vary depending on business needs.
4S-Silversword Software and Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status or legally protected characteristics.