|Published||November 14, 2023|
Role: AWS DevOps Engineer
Location: Plano TX - Onsite (Fulltime)
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Groovy , Spinnaker
- Terraform, lambdas, EKS/ECS applications, Glue jobs
- Formal training or certification on software engineering concepts and 5+ years applied experience
- Hands-on practical experience in Java & JEE stack including Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Actuator and other spring modules.
- AWS, Java, Python or NodeJS
- Experience serving as a technical lead on large scale applications with a grasp of high-level enterprise architecture and software design.
- Extensive experience building RESTful APIs and must have strong understanding of Microservices, event driven architecture, REST architecture.
- Experience with public cloud (AWS)/private cloud (PCF), hands-on experience with services like S3, DynamoDB, EKS, SQS, MSK, KMS, ALB/NLB, Kinesis Data Streams, Eventbridge, Lambdas, ApiGateway.
- Hand-on experience with CI/CD, Devops best practices, writing infrastructure-as-code using Terraform/Sceptre.
- Experience in BDD test automation frameworks like Cucumber, Karate.
- Experience in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or a related technical field
- AWS Solution Architect Associate Certification
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Experience in Reactive Java implementations would be a plus.
- Experience with Python, Glue Jobs is a plus.