|Date Posted||January 12, 2022|
My client is a specialist Data and Digital Transformation consultancy focused on supporting their clients in successfully delivering on their digital transformation programmes. The aim is to ensure they deliver value from their client's data using innovative approaches that improve their data capabilities, analytics and data governance.
My client are working for a high-profile client, analysing their existing processes, identifying and implementing opportunities to optimise these processes, and developing solutions to deliver service improvements to them.
Role & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team to provide data business solutions, including publishing data and sharing data through file processes and APIs;
- Munging large data sets from multiple sources, including audit data captured from digital services
- Set up, maintain and improve automated data processes;
- Identify, evaluate and implement external services and tools to support data processing, validation and cleansing;
- Monitor and audit data quality and processes, including key performance indicators.
Skills & Qualifications
- Extensive AWS suite experience
- Experience productionising ETLs
- Comfortable working in data analysis environments
- Experience in data visualisation
- Outside IR35
- Fully remote