|Date Posted||September 1, 2021|
Data Engineer - Outside IR35 - Contract ( Rates Negotiable)
The purpose of this role inside the Customer Platform team is to provide an interface/capability to deliver external data requirements - sourcing data that is not readily available inside the Customer Platform Team itself. These data requirements relate to marketing/personalization and support requirements, and will be sourced from the Hive data platform.
You will be reporting to the Customer Platform Technical Architect and will work closely with data scientists, data analysts, Devops and team leads who own the Hive data platform, ensuring that the business receives the solutions they need.
Role & Responsibilities
- Interfacing with Data Scientists and porting machine learning algorithms to production systems.
- Designing data systems that will scale to large numbers of users.
- Writing production quality code including extensive test coverage.
- Work in an Agile environment tracking your tasks using JIRA.
- Support production services including participation in rotation with others in the team.
Skills & Qualifications
- Good knowledge of Java or Scala or Python and concurrent programming.
- Experience in working with the following technologies:
- Familiarity with deployment & container technologies including Jenkins, Docker, Serverless
- Outiside IR35
Please send your CV to e.hagan"jeffersonfrank.com or call me direct on