|Date Posted||November 15, 2019|
AWS Big Data and Analytics Lead
An opportnuity to lead Data and Analytics technologist from the AWS ecosystem.
This role will be leading small teams of Data professions, ranging from Engineers to Data Scientists.
This company ustilise data and analytics to provide insights which lead to increasing the reach and profitibility of the business. Some of the Clients they work with are well-known brands, and in turn, this company provide access to the latest cutting edge technologies within Amazon Web Services and Big Data. A real opportunity to roll your sleeves up, get stuck in to a hands on managerial role, and push yourself to new heights within your career.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead a team of Data Technologist (Engineers and Scientists)
- Communicating with Stakeholders and C-suite executives
- Hands on with AWS Big Data and Analytics
Skills & Qualifications
Interested in speaking to people with experience using SOME of the following
- Amazon Web Services: Redshift, Glue, S3, Lambda
- Big Data and Analytics: Tableau, Hadoop, Hive, PowerBI, Spark
- Salary between £70,000 and £80,000
- Flexible working arrangements
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Regular training with access to a budget allowing for upskilling
- Cutting edge technology stack
- Pension and Shares
This is a
role, offering a varied starting salary depending upon experience and seniority
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV and Portfolio to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call 0191 814 7445 for a confidential chat.
Jefferson Frank International are the UK's leading AWS recruiter, offering more opportunities across the UK and abroad than any other.
LinkedIn = www.linkedin.com/in/alex-todd-25a072105/