|Published||January 24, 2023|
|Location||New York, NY|
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the One we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Principal Consultant
In this role, you would be responsible for
• Development & Support of Applications hosted on AWS
Qualifications we seek in you
- BE/ B Tech/ MCA
- 8 - 10 Years of Development - AWS & Python experience
- Insurance (P&C) domain experience will be an added advantage
- AWS Lambda, AWS API Gateway,
- AWS services- ECS, EC2, RDS, S3, VPC, S3, SNS, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Bamboo specs.
- Scripting Language – Python, typescript
- Angular 2+
- AWS – Build & Manage CICD pipeline for Application releases
- Experience on MySQL (Aurora) / MS-SQL
- Experience with Web API, Microservices
- Experience on Web Services (Restful) integration, Failure Analysis
- Experience on Agile / DevOps model
- Strong Stakeholder Management Skills including interaction with Business, IT, UAT, QA, Security, Compliance & Architecture teams
Ø Tech Lead will own end to end delivery responsibility for BAU/Production support of AWS Cloud based home grown services
Ø Lead the Development and support of in-flight projects related to these services
Ø Lead the team of having cloud developers & QA to manage overall workload
Ø Lead will be single point of contact for client (Both business and IT) and provide regular status reporting and participate in regular governance meetings.
Ø Responsible for maintain Nightly jobs for database restores
Ø AWS Remediation and Compliance
Ø AWS resources maintenance servers, S3 Access Keys, EC2, Artifact/pipeline, Bamboo specs, SSL Certificate Renewals, Code signing certificate, etc…
Ø Responsible for acting on AWS notifications/alerts maintenance
Ø AWS database backup, restore, audit, and sync-up
Ø AWS Server re-start on QA & UAT requests
“The approximate annual base compensation range for this position is $60,000 to $155,000. The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package plus benefits, will be determined by a number of factors which include but are not limited to the applicant’s experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities; geographic location; and internal equity.”
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.