|Date Posted||June 25, 2020|
My client, a AWS end-user and fast growing health care company, is seeking a Cloud Engineer to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who thrives in a dynamic environment and has experience working with AWS. This is a great chance for both professional and personal growth!
In this position, you will support the design, implementation and operation of my client's cloud infrastructure, as well as supporting their CI/CD process and platform. You will also be collaborating with the Bioinfomatics team to support their workflow engines and partner with the operations team to architect and deploy applications. You will serve as the go to engineer and provide technical and interpersonal mentorship to the team.
- Hold 5-7 years of professional IT experience
- Proficient in AWS (EC2, S3, RDS, EFS, NFS, VPC, EBS, Lambda, CloudFormation)
- Experience with configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc)
- Ability to create CI/CD using Jenkins, Puppet, Code Pipeline etc.
- Scripting experience (Python, Bash, Java)
- Understanding of Cloud Hybrid Architecture
- Competitive base salary
- Remote Flex
- Full Healthcare Coverage
- Other Benefits Included (Unlimited PTO, Sick Leave, etc)
To be considered for this role, please send your resume to Caroline Bono at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] call me at 347-783-6752 (Ext 6752)
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.