|Date Posted||July 14, 2021|
I am working with an extremely fast growing cloud consultancy who are looking for an experienced account manager to look after existing key accounts as well as manage new business acquisitions coming in from the core sales/BD team.
This role will help drive the growth of our customers while helping them realise their business goals utilising Amazon Web Services (AWS). In this role, you will seek opportunities to establish Amazon Web Services as the key cloud technology provider across the companies you manage, driving increased use of AWS services.
Role & Responsibilities
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Drive revenue in customers by understanding where we can add value through our service offerings.
- Meet or exceed revenue and goal targets.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive account plan to manage and grow numerous accounts concurrently utilising our core competencies.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
- Accelerate customer adoption.
- Maintain and grow a strong sales pipeline.
Skills & Qualifications
- Multiple years of IT sales or business development experience
- Proven track-record of consistent customer growth
- Previous experience working in the AWS ecosystem (or equivalent)
- Entrepreneurial mentality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable delivering results in a fast growing and ever changing environment
- AWS Cloud Practitioner / Solution Architect Associate certification preferred
Attractive base salary with equally attractive OTE up to £85k